2008 National Runner-Up - Build a Burger
RUBE GOLDBERG MACHINE CONTEST
Build a machine that accomplishes a simple task in a complex manner!
Bayfield's History of Success:
- 1995 Third Place "Open a Can of Soda and Pour it into a Cup"
- 1997 First Place "Drop a Coin in a Bank" (Wizard of Oz Theme)
- 1998 Third Place
- 2004 Third Place "Cast a Ballot" (Peter Pan Theme)
- 2008 Second Place "Build a Burger" (Pinball Theme)
- 2008 Second Place National Rube Goldberg Contest at Purdue University!!
- 2013 Second Place "Hammer a Nail"
- 2014 Second Place "Zip a Zipper" (Mario Theme)
- 2015 Third Place "Erase a Chalkboard" (Rube's Playroom Theme)